Friday, November 30, 2012

Aging never looked so beautiful ...

Add caption
I know, I know - I sent you a teaser this morning about the transformation of Irish Moss to an unbelievable Mousse(mmmm and that is so good. I promise I will write  more later - as I am eating it) the thing is that - I JUST KEEP GETTING DISTRACTED by this AWESOME company and what it has to offer...

This stuff is my new daily DRUG (LOL!!)/VITAMIN BOOST of choice. It should be yours too...

Want a sample? Want to know more? e-mail me lizcotterevents@gmail.com or check it out yourself by clicking here: LIFEOXYLIN

Lifeoxylin®
Apriori Beauty's systemic approach to beauty begins from the inside out with Lifeoxylin®, the life-oxygen link for protection and prevention on an internal cellular level via the Cellular Defense Elixir.
The NutrientReservoir™ delivers and wraps each cell with ingredients that nourish and protect from the inside out with Lifeoxylin™.

No comments:

Post a Comment