Tuesday, November 20, 2012

BOSTON CELTICS Brandon Bass isn’t afraid of breaking a sweat … in the yoga studio

.

The Boston Celtics power forward has been taking bikram yoga classes for the past three years. His nutritionist recommended the exercise, in which a room is heated to over 100 degrees, while he was playing for the Orlando Magic.

Bass he has stuck with it since joining the Celtics. He credited yoga for helping him to bounce back from knee injuries last season.“I go twice a week for 90 minutes,” he told CSNNE.com. “I find that it’s good for lengthening, strengthening, and balance. My nutritionist [got me into it]. I thought he was crazy because it was hard – very hard – my first time. But it’s a mental thing so I just got used to it and now it’s easy.”
Now in his eighth NBA season, the 27-year-old is mindful of how he takes care of his body, which includes carefully selecting the foods he consumes. – and he also drinks fruit or vegetable blend drinks. Shall we invite him on retreat? I think so!! READ MORE: http://www.csnne.com/basketball-boston-celtics/celtics-talk/Celtics-Bass-gets-his-yoga-on?blockID=802801&feedID=10424

No comments:

Post a Comment